"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The schedule dropped to 23 official money events in 2009, but increased to 25 for 2010.
- The 2005 season consisted of 47 official money events, which was a new record total.
- The following table shows all the official money events for the 1976 season.
- He became a member of the Tour in 1961 and went on to win two official money events.
- It only lists official money events on the main tour.
- "This time of year, big money events don't get everybody," said Love, who admitted he almost decided not to come.
- And it is the final official money event on the season schedule.
- There are four weeks when two official money events are played.
- The 2013 edition, which is part of the 2014 season, will be the first as an official money event.
- He would win ten more tournaments official money events on the tour between then and 2001.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.