"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Authorities also found an accounting book which detailed the money transactions of Jimenez.
- GDP adds up all money transactions without accounting for costs.
- "Blind people often get cheated in money transactions," she said.
- They also note how money transactions are conducted vertically not horizontally.
- It oversees 214m personal money transactions every year, totalling approximately $76bn.
- For over three weeks the electronic financial management system that governed all money transactions was inaccessible to everybody.
- "Not really, I do not feel comfortable doing money transactions on the internet."
- It is simply the case that trade in goods and money transactions are governed by the law of the market.
- The money transactions are solely done through the public sector banks:
- The documents of the time also suggest that money transactions used the British shilling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.