"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The money amounted to exactly five hundred thousand dollars.
- As she had been paid $137,000, for sixty concerts, this extra money amounted to something like $77,000.
- The money so advanced amounted on August 27, 1875, to over $11,000.
- This year, the money amounts to roughly $4 a student.
- The money raised under the New York program amounted to $22.61 for each resident.
- That money amounts to nearly 10 percent of the agency's $1 billion annual budget.
- Bosch thought of the temptation, that much money for what amounted to so little risk.
- In one year this money amounted to £60 million.
- But the money amounted only "to 75 per cent of what was needed as a minimum".
- In 2011/12, the money wrongly taken because of these practices amounted to £36.5 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.