"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in the current campaign for the election to the lower house of Parliament, "money politics" is as strong as ever.
- Conventional wisdom holds that the public is appalled at Washington and disgusted with money politics.
- They got there only because they embraced the system of big money politics and influence for sale culture which dominates both major parties.
- There is an unfortunate taint of money politics surrounding the decision.
- Many experts feel that despite public desire for an end to "money politics," change will be slow.
- That is because what the Japanese call "money politics" is a deeply embedded and generally accepted fact of political life here.
- Yet few here believe that any changes will strike at the heart of money politics.
- But all that is money politics as usual.
- "Of course, money politics is nothing new in Japan, so the question is why are all these revelations coming out now?"
- Nonetheless, the compromise represents a historic chance to address the anger of ordinary Americans at big money politics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.