"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But available political money has a way of being spent.
- "They still use political money and their contacts to block legislation."
- State law, he said, allows candidates to mingle personal and political money.
- He denounced the flow of foreign political money into Democratic coffers.
- His relationship with me is political money in the bank.
- Officials said that the Democratic party had never before used this mechanism for raising and spending political money.
- He knew the power of political money but he also sensed its threat to our democratic system.
- "If the corruption of political money is the issue, then the answer is not to take it," he said.
- No, the answer to how these characters got to the White House is not political money or screening.
- He maintains moresoftmoneyhardlaw.com, a Web site widely read by those who track political money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.