"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jews were particularly involved in money lending because Christian teachings on usury did not apply to them.
- - Sienna became a major center of money lending and an important for trade.
- Quantitative Easing can't work, because money lending isn't about quantity.
- More generally, opposition to money lending has been frequent in the history of both India and the West.
- Some took to agriculture, money lending and estate management.
- A nation of manufacturing, money lending, and corporations as government.
- Over the years, the word Mahajan has come to be used a generic job title that refers to people involved in money lending.
- Mahajan is also used a generic job title which refers to people who are involved in money lending.
- This decree was put into place to end Jewish money lending.
- It seems money lending is only a small part of Firth's interests.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.