"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now if you WANT to see money lavished on offices rather than kids - go to their HQ in London!
- So say the some in America and Israel, if we consider the amount of money being lavished on Mr Fox.
- Law firms can't keep up with the compensation awarded by investment banks, just as banks can't keep up with the money lavished on employees by dot-coms.
- On Myanmar's side, aside from the money lavished on local Burmese political patrons, there was the added advantage that the Chinese built roads.
- Nothing Surprises Anymore But then again, looking at some of the money lavished by owners on some players who, one might say, are slightly suspect, nothing should surprise any more.
- That privilege has been outrageously abused; today less than 5 percent of the money lavished on direct mail is to answer constituent queries.
- Their side has been put together for a fraction of the money lavished on Roberto Mancini's squad by the club's mega-rich owners - a fact clearly not lost on Redknapp.
- For all the money lavished on it, for all the elegance of the appointments, the facility is somewhat cramped.
- How can you build reserves when all the money lavished on the banks is immediately paid out in obscene bonuses?
- Despite all the money lavished on the city, a few blemishes still show.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.