"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some companies spend a lot of money trying to find the proper identity.
- You're not really a big star these days until you've lost a lot of money trying to run your own restaurant.
- For many years, my group has spent our money and free time trying to reverse this trend.
- "I just continued to spend so much money trying to live without thinking about the future," she said.
- But is it worth paying so much money trying to find out?
- I was holding the money, Forrest, trying to figure it out.
- They spend money and energy trying to break down myths like "She asked for it."
- Then the Soviets ran out of money trying to keep up with us and their society collapsed.
- I hoped she hadn't ended up spending too much money trying to make herself feel better.
- I have spent a lot of money trying to make it very comfortable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.