"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not quite so sure where to put your money now are you?
- And someone was going to tell me where to put my money.
- I'd put my money on you and your men at two, perhaps even three to one.
- Over the course of time involved, we've put more money in than the state has.
- But I couldn't get anyone to put money behind me.
- She put money on the table for both of them.
- We don't want to put money into a new well.
- Why do you think he put so much money into the Times?
- But some states put all the money into one approach.
- Now, she wants to put your money where her mouth is.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.