"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the money going into social care has gone up by £2bn.
- We're being given general information, but where is the money going?
- And make sure you understand where your money is going.
- But the big question is where all the money will go.
- People say they do not know where the money goes.
- They don't know how soon the money is going to run out.
- Enough money and the two of them could go away.
- The money would go part of the way toward law school.
- Even a little Federal money can go a long way.
- Do you know where the money we need is going to come from?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.