"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When money becomes too big a focus of life, it takes over other areas that could have been emotionally rewarding.
- The money (energy) went through your system and still completely exists, but has become unavailable to you.
- The situation in Greece is the most recent example of how important the money from television has become to European clubs.
- The less money, the more difficult things become and the worse people feel.
- That is because money has become used for nearly all transactions.
- But money is becoming too great a force in our politics.
- "It's fun to have money, but the more money I get, the less interesting it becomes," he said.
- But cash is fading in importance today as money has become electronic.
- There, money is becoming harder to find, and the price is expensive.
- By the end of the war, Confederate money had become useless and the area suffered hardships.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.