"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What you have to understand is we're not out there spending other people's money hand over fist.
- Or for poor kids to be in a place where there's plenty of money changing hands.
- What's the point of extending your services to the last 5% when you're making money hand over fist?
- Since then, he said, they have been "making money hand over fist - like everyone else in the market."
- It is just a case of existing money changing hands.
- The game continued for several hours, with small pots of money changing hands.
- Through all the changes, the station continued to lose money hand over foot.
- They're pretty much dominating this market, and making money hand over fist.
- She had put him on the street because there was way too much tax-free money changing hands in the arms deal.
- But in the real insurance market, a company that offered such a policy to anyone who wanted it would lose money hand over fist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.