"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With all that money floating around, corruption's going to creep in.
- When there's that much money floating around, corruption is a fact of life.
- "There is less money floating around," he said.
- There's a lot of money floating around over there and they're fixing to have some horse races come Saturday.
- "Any time there's that much money floating around and you have people like the Taliban, it gives them an opportunity to fund their efforts," he said.
- "Plenty of money floating around, English-language papers in all the big cities - by God, that may be the place!"
- The more hot money floating around here, the less likely Hong Kong's clean civil service will remain clean.
- As in the 70's, he said, there is too much money floating around in the world - a sure recipe for inflation, some economists say.
- With that much money floating past my illiterate ancestors, they tended to grow sticky fingers.
- There seems to be so much more money floating around now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.