"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The oil crisis in the late 1970s made many countries have serious money issues.
- He said the President would "integrate the policy decision into the money issue."
- "You have to sit down and work out the money issues," she said.
- "She said it was always like a money issue with him."
- But both of them are having money issues so the decide to live together.
- "The matter involved is more of a money issue between the mother and myself," he said.
- Which is what I did, because we had far too many money issues to be able to continue.
- Do I really want a friend dealing with my money issues?
- How do I deal with money issues on the road?
- "I did not want to make it a money issue," he said later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.