"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the men who place money first go much beyond that.
- Her money was well placed; she would see that all in good time.
- The money was then placed in various bank and building society accounts.
- Someone's money can be placed in the bank for safe keeping.
- I would have placed money on the fact that she was only trying to make me look bad in front of Rome.
- Instead, he said, more money should be placed in that pool.
- We have said that this money should be placed in a separate budget.
- You are the man with whom they placed their money.
- They place their money on red in roulette and lose.
- This is also the background to why so much money has been placed in reserve.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.