"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Next door, a similarly large and modern house has been erected on a lot where a ranch home once stood.
- Lilljekvist was not given any similarly large projects again.
- Moran has defeated every Republican challenger in similarly large victories.
- The surrounding area has many other houses, all of more modern construction, on similarly large lots.
- A second, similarly large stimulative budget is expected before year's end, economic analysts here said.
- A similarly large group is gathering to run in the next statewide races, which will not take place until 2006.
- He was elected to a third term in 2006 by a similarly large margin.
- To the north and west are similarly large commercial and institutional buildings.
- Two other families among his subjects included similarly large collections of extremely old people.
- A similarly large difference can be seen in reading proficiency scores.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.