"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At 5,567 (2002), it is one of the county's largest communes.
- It is one of the largest communes in the department, in terms of land area.
- Individually, it is the 11th largest commune in the country, with a population of 229,665.
- It is the largest commune in the "new town" of Sénart, created in the 1970s.
- His western disciples formed no large communes, mostly preferring ordinary independent living.
- It also resulted in the formation of one of Australia's largest and most successful communes.
- Joined the Weathermen and went to Chicago, where we lived in a large commune.
- It is the largest commune in the department in terms of area.
- This changed on January 1st, 2009, when these were merged into four large communes:
- By 1970 it had become the UK's largest hippy commune.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.