"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think we do want a larger council.
- Orange County Council is one of the 20 largest councils by traditional membership in the nation.
- In size it is the largest council in Kent.
- In 2006 a new realignment led to the current larger council.
- However, larger councils may elect to call themselves town councils.
- In June, the parent union expelled the president of the council's largest local after finding that he had embezzled more than $1.7 million.
- At times, the large council only had 27 members instead of 32, due to a lack of candidates.
- He said that 155 of the organization's 189 member nations had now committed themselves to a larger council, and that debate should be considered closed.
- Constantine then ordered a larger council to decide on the matter.
- It is the largest local council in Gozo by area, although its population is small.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.