"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Washington has the largest membership of any state, at approximately 40,000.
- In 2006 the conference saw its largest membership, with ten member schools.
- Its membership, large in absolute terms, was small for an organization so worldwide.
- This permits focus with the involvement of the large membership.
- An effort was made to trace him through an automobile association which had a large membership.
- At that time, it had the largest membership in the world.
- It remains today the Polish organization with the largest membership.
- Between 1959 and 1962, the church enjoyed its largest membership, with over 2,400 families registered.
- The only differences were a larger membership and a different name used by some foreigners.
- He insisted that his group was fighting crime and had a large membership.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.