"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beginning to rebuild the home was an equally large task.
- In the process he left an equally large circle of bodies on the ground at his feet.
- Although one might first think that all infinite sets are equally large, this is not always true.
- Each made stone tools, used fire and had equally large brains.
- But will it attract a loyal following equally as large?
- And he led the way into another room, equally large, but totally different.
- An equally large record collection has been put together.
- Senate approval by an equally large margin is expected next month.
- It was met by an equally large one of Lee's.
- Equally large questions are why -and where do we go from here?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.