"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, sufficiently large graphs with no large cliques have large independent sets, a theme that is explored in Ramsey theory.
- If a graph has sufficiently many edges, it must contain a large clique.
- Graphs with large cliques have high chromatic number, but the opposite is not true.
- Another local property that leads to high chromatic number is the presence of a large clique.
- Because a rook's graph is perfect, the number of colors needed in any coloring of the graph is just the size of its largest clique.
- If a claw-free graph is not perfect, it is NP-hard to find to find its largest clique.
- A graph is said to be perfect if, in every induced subgraph, the chromatic number equals the size of the largest clique.
- Moreover, even if it initially was maximal, enforcing chordality may create a larger clique.
- An undirected graph is perfect if, in every induced subgraph, the chromatic number equals the size of the largest clique.
- A maximal clique, sometimes called inclusion-maximal, is a clique that is not included in a larger clique.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.