"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This large electorate includes all of the Palmerston North area.
- This is by far the largest electorate in the country, and more than 50% above the England average of 70,026.
- It is the largest General electorate by land area.
- Westminster had the largest electorate of any borough in the Kingdom.
- Additionally, in the constituencies decided by large electorates there was massive support for candidates who backed Pitt.
- It is the largest electorate in size, covering an area of 19,421 km2.
- Wagin is a large rural electorate in the southern part of the Wheatbelt region.
- They are sent to office by electorates larger than exist in most American cities.
- By the 1980s, population growth meant that the constituency was considerably over-sized, with one of the largest electorates in England.
- Nevertheless, because of the wide franchise it had a comparatively large electorate for the time, between 260 and 300 voters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.