"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Safety in Numbers The large throngs themselves could serve as a buffer against attack.
- It's an unnatural mode for presenting - and listening to - opera, but it attracts large throngs.
- Today its premieres are attended by celebrities and large throngs of fans as they have been since 1927.
- Larry Ricordo, as he walked across the great expanse of floor toward a ticket window, was no longer one of a large throng.
- It felt very strange to be alone and yet so close to such a large throng of people.
- He stared above a large throng of news media through glassy eyes, his voice barely audible.
- Then a larger throng of people scrambled toward the dais in search of autographs.
- A funeral was held on 5 April 1898, attended by a large throng of mourners.
- The population is put down at about 300 residents, though on market days, quite a large throng of farmers are to be met in its streets.
- A head of state could not have been greeted by a larger throng of reporters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.