"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the 1830s this was the largest military establishment on the island of Ireland.
- As with any large retail establishment, malls have a security group.
- "Yet you have a large establishment, too, I am told?"
- Several large religious establishments were also built along the street during this period.
- This was a much larger establishment with 200 pupils and a full complement of staff.
- The number of large industrial establishments rose to 40 by 1925.
- Geordi was standing just outside the largest establishment in the area.
- It is a large establishment, as you see, and requires a great number of attendants.
- An alternative is to have each course at a different dining area within a single large establishment.
- Many of the larger establishments thought the government must be kidding, and some have paid the price.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.