"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Do you expect it to be difficult moving from a large public university to a small private one?
- It is the most important and country's largest university, with a student body of more than 80,000 students.
- It is the largest university in the state with 33,762 students.
- I recently spoke to an operations official at a large university.
- It is the largest general university in western Japan, with more than 20,000 students.
- Many of the degree programs are unique to the college within the larger university.
- There are also several large private universities, especially in the capital.
- It is one of the largest universities in Iraq with over 12,000 students.
- By the end of the century, there were over 19,000 students at the largest university in Ethiopia.
- The largest university in the state, it has a current total enrollment of 27,523.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.