"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first race track in the area was built on the Leavitt farm, sporting a large grandstand for spectators.
- It had a large uncovered grandstand, which was exposed to the elements.
- In 1938 a large permanent grandstand was erected on the northern side of the courts.
- The athletic offices of the university were also moved into the new center behind the larger eastern grandstand.
- The track is flanked by two large grandstands to the east and west that run the length of the 100-meter front and back stretches.
- A large grandstand was constructed for the event, together with a row of sheds to accommodate the aircraft.
- The stadium has one large grandstand on the West side of the field.
- The large grandstand held twelve hundred people, among them hundreds of ladies.
- A large grandstand decorated with blue and gold was being erected around an area of amazingly lush green grass.
- The stand was completely replaced by a newer and larger grandstand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.