"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The garden was well developed with a large retinue of gardeners.
- Northumberland served in the war of 1513 as a grand captain, with a very large retinue.
- Fleetland's large retinue of servants made a huge house necessary.
- She had a large retinue of women and pretty little girls.
- Each of the two ladies had a large retinue with her.
- He had a large retinue, for he was on his way home from court.
- He set out in mid-winter with five bishops and a large retinue.
- "Every noble in this palace has a large retinue, do they not?"
- Lady Arathelle came an hour later, with a large retinue.
- He moved to Peru in 1536, with a large retinue that included slaves and servants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.