"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It became the largest single camp in the entire crisis, housing over 43,000 people.
- She did not recall seeing any white in the two large camps.
- This large camp provided a population base for the growing city around it.
- Sitting on the ground it was hard to see a great deal of the larger camp out beyond.
- It is the largest camp, and their only permanent one.
- And there's a large camp of people that say, well, look, we've just got to have the pain, or it's not going to happen.
- While he considered what to do, they were past and gone, swallowed up in the larger camp.
- Eventually the group came to a large camp near Detroit.
- There was one large camp, larger than many of the others combined.
- The next morning they found traces of a large camp.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.