"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a large meeting of scouts from across a country or many countries.
- At the larger meeting, families spoke about their need to find remains.
- This was not to be a large meeting, the Harper had said.
- In 2001, California held its largest meeting of legal services staff and stakeholders since 1982.
- On 20 September, the government held a large secret meeting to decide its response.
- This could be done at large meetings or via computer.
- Some groups hold large meetings that are open to all agents.
- After the larger meeting, we broke off into smaller groups.
- Now it is used by the governor to hold large meetings.
- The message went to the largest meeting yet held to discuss what the political parties have to offer research.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.