"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Again he started back to California with a large herd of sheep.
- A large herd had gone through here, coming over the saddle from the east.
- A large herd of buffalo parts to allow us through.
- He now has 600 head, believed to be the largest herd east of the Mississippi.
- It's also common for them to have large herds of livestock.
- Scholars have puzzled over why such a large herd had been killed all at once.
- There were some eighteen of them in one large pounding herd.
- On the lower slopes was a large herd of cows.
- It was a large herd, and the business took an incalculable time.
- Perhaps she should wait to find a larger herd.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.