"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is not the case, due to the much larger set of words used as family names in English.
- They were the largest set of repairs made in the last 35 years.
- Several other companies also have plans to make the large sets in American plants.
- What still needs to be looked at is a larger set.
- I suggest it has an even larger set of problems.
- By Light provided a large set of the design/build services within the office.
- We cannot have one large specific set of guidelines for everything.
- A public key will be known to a large and, in practice, unknown set of users.
- Let be the largest set of this cover, then by hypothesis.
- Network elements have a very large set of standards for performance management.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.