"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Serbia was the largest republic and the largest ethnic group.
- While in a large republic the variety of interests will be greater so to make it harder to find a majority.
- The idea is that, in a large republic, there will be more "fit characters" to choose from for each delegate.
- Bashkortostan is the largest republic in Russia with a population of 4.1 million.
- In effect, the largest republic of the Soviet Union had seceded.
- In effect, the largest and most powerful republic had seceded from the Union.
- Serbia and Croatia, this country's two largest republics, are not formally at war.
- Further, he stresses that Russia, by far the largest republic, has no plans for its own army.
- Aides said the two men had reached general agreement on a coordinated economic program acceptable to the largest and richest republic.
- The government of Serbia, the country's largest republic, strongly supports strengthening the present federation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.