"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "That could help build a larger constituency for some of these ideas," he said.
- Now, he is trying to push the party itself over the vanished wall and gain a larger constituency in the west.
- In Britain there is a large and welcome constituency for courses which study his writing.
- It is also one of the largest constituencies in the country.
- The Center serves people of all ages and physical conditions with a large senior constituency.
- At those prices, a successful movie must appeal to the largest constituency not only here but abroad.
- And the largest constituency is the white middle class.
- He has never had, nor sought, a large constituency, either in this country or anywhere else.
- It is among the largest constituencies in the city, with over 5,000 voters.
- None of them would have any formal local attachment other than to the large constituency as a whole.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.