"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A comparably large number of Swedish cities are located in the vicinity of Enköping.
- All tape and disc replay keyboards are rare, not having been made in comparably large quantities.
- Three months later, it was taken away (because white settlers wanted it) and they were given a comparably large tract on the west side of the river on inferior land.
- It subjects Haitians to discriminatory treatment because of their race and their lack of the powerful friends who have facilitated resettlement for comparably large groups of other nationalities.
- The cicadas of the genus Tacua can also grow to comparably large sizes.
- It was the first of more than fifty comparably large masonry buildings to be raised that year.
- The city also boasts a comparably large shipyard.
- And here, at least, the director handled the Bastille Opera's comparably large stage with aplomb.
- There are, therefore, evident links with le Cimetière marin, which is also a seaside meditation on comparably large themes.
- Certainly not comparably large changes in economic expectations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.