"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He sold industrial products and metal tools to local industry.
- The main market for industrial and farm products is on the mainland.
- The gross value of industrial products in 1957 increased 128.6% from 1952.
- The average annual growth rate for industrial and agricultural products was 11%.
- The names of his characters would be given to industrial products.
- "It means that the special way of thinking and using your creativity should be used on industrial products to make them really different."
- The idea takes shape with the help of technology and material to become an industrial product.
- Together, the two sectors produced a wide range of industrial products.
- He then worked in private industry, marketing Japanese industrial products.
- Others would buy American industrial products, including machinery and power plant equipment, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.