"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Coming next are event tickets, food, industrial equipment and real estate.
- The stuff he was digging into looked to her like industrial equipment, pieces from some kind of factory.
- Today, in addition to small arms, it produces industrial equipment and medical supplies.
- If a piece of industrial equipment were involved in such deaths, he said, "something would be done about it."
- You should completely avoid things like heavy electrical or industrial equipment.
- "The people who buy industrial equipment are not buying it."
- They found use during the 1980s in data loggers for scientific and industrial equipment.
- The senior art director sent out pictures of industrial equipment to be copied.
- The company was one of the first cypress companies in the nation to use industrial logging equipment.
- V8 engines are also used in large truck and industrial equipment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.