"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'll give you an example: Under the new laws, industrial plants set their own production plans.
- Obviously, it pointed toward the only industrial plant in town.
- He had made it his business to find out about every industrial plant in town.
- More than 11,000 people at 120 main industrial plants were interviewed.
- In 1895, 63 industrial plants made use of the water power, among them 44 mills.
- During the 1960s the company started to build industrial plants.
- He ordered all but one of the 24 industrial plants near the city to close down.
- A small industrial plant was in operation by February 1946.
- The first industrial plant, a glass factory, started around 1870.
- The list includes some of the country's leading industrial plants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.