"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has few followers beyond the academic world and a handful of industrial unions.
- "The mechanics have always been a minority in these industrial unions," he said.
- That was really the birth of the industrial unions.
- But most of the union's units throughout the country became industrial unions.
- Members of the industrial union educate themselves to operate industry according to democratic principles, and without the current hierarchical ownership/management structure.
- There was an effort to establish a new industrial union to take the place of the railroad brotherhoods.
- The industrial unions would be the embryonic form of future post-capitalist production.
- The federation's failure to make an endorsement reflected a split between labor's industrial and service unions.
- The United Mine Workers had been formed as an industrial union.
- The industrial union and civil rights movements of this century are replete with examples.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.