"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was the same industrial designer who designed the original game console.
- His father is an industrial designer who was very serious and often absent.
- The 31-year-old industrial designer has spent the last two years making telephones.
- They were created in the 1960s, by an industrial designer.
- He was an industrial designer and project coordinator by career.
- Which high school students can name five industrial designers - whose products they may well own and use?
- In the past, the job has been given to industrial designers or architects.
- He went to art school, then worked as an industrial designer and only turned to writing later.
- Not to be confused with the industrial designer of the same name.
- Having finished his courses, he continued to work as an industrial designer at the same company until 1954.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.