"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The canal was thus an important factor in the industrial growth of the region.
- Such a species is not at all suitable for industrial growth.
- Around 1910, Slidell began a period of economic and industrial growth.
- The industrial growth was responsible for a large increase in population between 1950-70.
- Its industrial growth from 1913 to 1938 was even greater than that of Germany for the same time period.
- Students spent time learning about local tribal culture, economic and industrial growth.
- Since then, there has been some industrial growth, and the city's population is continually growing.
- Since 1950 mountain new town experiences a strong industrial growth.
- But government has to achieve a return to industrial growth.
- Good on china standing up for the little guys, America wants to straight jacket developing countries industrial growth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.