"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are laid down as commercial, industrial and household waste.
- Also a major issue was the removal and cleanup of the industrial waste.
- However, locals continue to campaign for the use of industrial waste as fuel to cease.
- For example, industrial waste can be treated as an "economic resource in the wrong place".
- You need a licence to transport industrial waste, they said.
- Only half the industrial waste was disposed of in official sites.
- Sewage and industrial waste were pouring into the river everywhere, but little was done about the problem.
- Improper disposal of industrial waste is a serious environmental problem.
- Around 24 per cent of this total is industrial or commercial waste.
- Already limited fresh water becomes polluted by human and industrial waste.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.