"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only two major features of a successful industrial system were missing.
- Jackson didn't know enough about industrial systems to guess.
- Due to a special industrial system, the production company can produce up to 42 minutes broadcast material per day.
- There has developed no morality specific to the 10-generation-old industrial system.
- That will give us too limited a case to understand the whole industrial system.
- The goal, it said, was nothing less than "the destruction of the worldwide industrial system."
- It focuses on the science and technology of industrial systems.
- This book is a theoretical investigation on the long-term evolution of industrial systems.
- Multibus is a computer bus standard used in industrial systems.
- "I'm trying to get people concerned about the increasing fragility of the American industrial system, which is in no one's interest."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.