"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He graduated with a degree in industrial technology in 1980.
- In theory, at least, the modern movement took its cue from industrial technology.
- Classes offered in industrial and information technologies are separate from the vocational programs also available.
- It is currently the only campus where both industrial and engineering technology classes are offered.
- Particularly important are a series of changes which took place prior to the development of industrial technology.
- This was to force advances in United States industrial technology.
- Lowell continued to be in the forefront of new industrial technology.
- Population growth, land development, industrial technology and commercial agriculture all take their toll.
- Despite economic setbacks, advances in industrial technology continued throughout the last years of the 19th and into the 20th century.
- Even so, there may be good reason to foster key industrial technologies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.