"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He explained that the defense budget is associated with the military industrial complex.
- "The story is that they are developing a more visible military industrial complex."
- Well, maybe they could all make it back one station to I and get lost in that industrial complex.
- On the other side of the tracks is a large industrial complex.
- Beginning in 1961, the government constructed an industrial complex and public housing on the land.
- It isn't simply about "them", the corporations and the military industrial complex.
- They're looking for the support of the working class and the privileged groups inside the military industrial complex.
- He wakes up to find himself in the middle of an industrial complex.
- You don't need a huge industrial complex to do that.
- But problem is that the military and its industrial complex have emerged as something of an independent political force.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.