"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In truth, we need a new approach to industrial policy.
- I believe that industrial policy is part of the change.
- These scientists say Washington is trying to set a national industrial policy.
- Today, though, it is not industrial policy that we are talking about.
- I wonder if we should not be looking again at our industrial policy.
- It is also the model for Europe's future industrial policy.
- Like most of Japan's industrial policy today, it did not need to be.
- These lines of influence were felt particularly in industrial and economic policy.
- We also have to put in place real strategies for industrial policy.
- However, if modern industrial policy stopped there, nothing would have happened over the last 25 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.