"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are some adjoining areas with the residential, private and industrial communities.
- The aim of the unit is to bring the students and the industrial community together for job placement.
- With a population of 30,000, it was a growing industrial community known for the quality of its steel.
- Over 50 companies make up the local industrial community.
- And what can they reveal about the history and lives of industrial communities from the past?
- These events received great attention both from academic and industrial biometric communities.
- Many of the old industrial communities have long been a desert for women's employment.
- We shall see that a great deal more is possible than the industrial community itself would have thought.
- "Have you talked with anyone in the industrial community?"
- In recent decades it has developed from an agricultural village to an advanced industrial community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.