"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are gone today, but other industrial concerns remain.
- Although there are a few small industrial concerns, the county, with a population of about 30,000, does not have a strong economic base.
- Government war plants employed a larger percentage of women than any other industrial concern.
- No government incentives are being offered beyond those that would be granted any industrial concern taking space in the city.
- It is not just industrial concerns that are adding environmental jobs.
- He was thought to have a controlling interest in a number of private banks, trust companies, and industrial concerns.
- It was the largest industrial concern in the city of Syracuse.
- He moved to Ireland in 1950 working as the chief engineer of an industrial concern until 1988.
- He is also identified with a number of smaller industrial concerns.
- The first industrial concerns were set up in the early years of the 20th century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.