"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the 12-week period from the day the industrial action starts.
- Of course the right to industrial action will be necessary, as a last resort.
- But he accepted that there would be some industrial action.
- They want a bit of industrial action in their lives.
- The teachers always voted no to industrial action in all her time there.
- Last year there were six weeks of industrial action, and if needs be, are you prepared to do the same again?
- In our industry we will not rush into industrial action.
- See the page in this guide on legal issues during industrial action.
- It was disappointing and the industrial action at the school will go ahead.
- Two union members who had voted against the industrial action, reported for work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.