"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- California is the major industrial polluter of the eastern Pacific seaboard.
- One possibility suggested by officials is that industrial polluters could meet requirements in part by retiring old cars.
- These plants, more so than utilities, are the state's leading industrial polluters.
- After Superfund was enacted, industrial polluters invariably attempted to transfer financial responsibility to others.
- In 1999 he was investigated for improper interference with local authorities on behalf of an industrial environmental polluter.
- State officials said it is the largest ever negotiated by the state with an industrial polluter.
- He saw some fluorescent gray liquid flowing into the plant and suspected that it was being dumped by an industrial polluter.
- The financial problems have caused some of the organizations to turn for help to the same industrial polluters they have long criticized.
- A nonfiction account of a lawsuit brought by Massachusetts homeowners against industrial polluters.
- A lawsuit brought by Massachusetts homeowners against industrial polluters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.