"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Have a job that involves radiation or contact with industrial chemicals.
- The equipment will be used in the production of industrial and agricultural chemicals.
- It is now among the most widely produced industrial chemicals in the world.
- Obesity rates started rising just as the use of industrial chemicals took off 40 years ago.
- They will be used to bring in the rock crushing plant, the industrial chemicals and the explosives.
- The chemical industry comprises the companies that produce industrial chemicals.
- Potash was one of the most important industrial chemicals in Canada.
- In a closely related effort, companies are also trying to use plants to produce industrial chemicals.
- Some companies have said they may not be able to expand or relocate here because of the recent measure on industrial chemicals.
- On average, the infants had over 200 industrial chemicals in their blood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.